Kids playing with dogs – Is it safe? This will be very important question for all the parents who is also a dog owners.
Before living your kids to play with dogs, you should educate and train them how to handle the dog. This will be always good. If not, your kids may irritate the dogs unknowingly that leads to Dog Bite.
Many kids are attacked by dog bite. There are many reasons for this. Educate your child what to do and what should not do while playing with dogs?
Children are small in size, and can be attacked easily. Some kids may not be kind to their dog they pull their ears, tail and pinch them. This will irritate your dog and it bites them. Teach your kids to be kind and how to play will them.
- It is not appropriate to disturb them and keep your hands in their plates while eating.
- Do not disturb them in sleeping.
- Sometimes even your kid hugs your dog may irritate them.
- When the dogs are injured and suffering from illness may make them bite.
- Never run from dog when it is nearing you.
- Don’t allow the kids below 5 years near to your dog alone.
- we may seen photos videos and photos, Kids more attached to dogs. Those are well trained dogs, we cannot predict all dogs can like lovable to kids.
- As long as your kid well educated with dogs or other pet animals, they are definitely play with it.
If your child is mature to understand everything, you can now train them how to play with dogs. Now it will be safer for your kids to play with your dog.